We make a lot of dips in our house. This is an old standby that I have been making for years. This dip doesn’t have a lot of ingredients and they are ones that I usually have on hand. The longer it sits the better. I like to combine all of the ingredients the day before serving for maximum flavor. Try it at your next tailgate or party.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (10 ounces) Rotel tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 package (1 ounce) ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon cumin
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until well combined.
- It is best to refrigerate for a few hours or overnight before serving.
- Serve with Fritos, tortilla chips, or fresh veggies.
Linked to the following parties:
Buns In My Oven What’s Cookin’ Wednesday
Miz Helen’s Country Cottage Full Plate Thursday
[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="6" format="thumbnails" image_size="medium"]
Hi Kim, found you at What’s Cookin’ Wednesday – with three males in my household ranch is a food STAPLE and this sounds like a fun and quick alternative to the store bough dressing. A little more depth of flavor and thickness, sounds good to me! Thanks for sharing – pinned!
Thanks Katie for stopping by! Ranch is a food group in my house too!