I have a freezer full of frozen raspberries, thanks to the $1 sale at Dillon’s. The kids love to have their own blended drinks when we are hanging out at the pool. I don’t where they get the idea that they need a frosty “beach” type drink when we are hanging out at the pool…certainly not from ME!
This drink just came together on a whim, and it turned out pretty tasty. You can use just about any kind of frozen fruit.
- 1 can (12 ounce) frozen Lemonade concentrate
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 5-6 ice cubes or more (depending on how "slushy" you like it)
- ¾ to 1 can water (use Lemonade can)
- Pour lemonade concentrate into blender and the add frozen raspberries, water and ice. Blend. Pour over ice and enjoy.
- If it's too sweet pour into a glass with some lemon-lime drink to blend.
- Add a little rum or vodka and make it even better!
Linked to the following parties:
Everyday Mom’s Meals Church Supper
Addicted To Recipes Scrumptious Sunday Link Party
Inside BruCrew Life Trick or Treat Tuesday
[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="6" format="thumbnails" image_size="medium"]
The Better Baker says
Oh yeh! PERFECT! Definitely my kind of yum. Oh those lucky kids of yours ;-} Your frozen berries in the photo look sooo inviting!
My “boys” love raspberries and would flip for this. Thanks for sharing at Church Supper. Have a blessed week & come back soon ~EMM
What a fun frosty drink to enjoy sitting by the pool! I’d like the rum version please:-)
Kim and Julie (Sunflower Supper Club) says
It is tasty Jocelyn!