We like things HOT HOT HOT around here. This dip is an oldie, but a goodie. It is perfect for your fall tailgating and football watching. I always have these ingredients on hand, it’s easy to whip up for teenagers and hungry football fans. My guys especially love it. I’ve even been known to dice up a jalapeñeo or two and throw them in. Of course, if hot is not your thing, just use mild sausage and Rotel.
- 1 pound Hot Sausage
- 2 packages (8 ounces) cream cheese, cut into chunks
- 1 can (10 ounces) Hot Rotel, drained
- 1 teaspoon Frank's Hot Sauce
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Bag of Fritos or Tortilla Chips for serving
- In a large skillet over medium high heat brown the sausage, until cooked through.
- Reduce the heat to medium low and add the cream cheese, Rotel, hot sauce, and garlic powder.
- Continue heating until the cheese is melted and everything is mixed together.
- Transfer to a crock pot to serve. Y
- ou can also throw the cooked sausage with the other ingredients into a crock pot and just warm.
- Serve with Fritos or chips.
[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="6" format="thumbnails" image_size="medium"]