I am a firm believer in not waiting for a holiday to add a little extra love to your coffee. We often enjoy a little Baileys in our coffee on the weekends. This stuff is delicious and so easy to make at home. My husband Dan even gave me a taste test with the real thing over the holidays. and I picked our homemade Irish cream. It makes a great gift during the holidays, and St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner!
- 1⅔ cups Irish Whiskey
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 can (14 ounce) fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons Hershey's chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract (or use 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1 teaspoon almond extract)
- 2 tablespoons cold coffee
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mason jar, or a large bowl if you don't have a jar large enough.
- Use an immersion hand blender and mix for 30 seconds.
- Seal and store in the fridge for up to 2 months.
- If you don't have an immersion hand blender just use a regular blender and transfer to an airtight container.
- You can also use ½ and ½ in place of the heavy whipping cream, it just won't be as creamy.
Linked to these great parties:
Buns In My Oven What’s Cookin’ Wednesday
[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="6" format="thumbnails" image_size="medium"]