The lazy days of summer have faded into the cooler days of fall. While we’ve been enjoying all things pumpkin and apple, every now and then you want a piece of those warm summer nights. You can’t go wrong with the classic S’more flavors in these delicious cookies. My family inhaled them. I will definitely make a double batch next time!
- 1 stick butter, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⅓ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray lightly with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter and both sugars for 2-3 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix well.
- In a gallon sized ziploc bag crush graham crackers with a rolling pin until you have ¾ a cup. In a medium bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking powder and kosher salt. Add to the butter mixture a little at a time until fully incorporated.
- Gently stir in the chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon (I use my small scoop) of dough onto the prepared cooked sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Recipe source: The Recipe Critic