We are smack in the middle of Girl Scout cookie season. Here is my shameless plug if you live in the Hutchinson area. I have two really cute little Girl Scouts who would love to help you satisfy any Girl Scout cookie cravings you might have. 🙂
This year, our cookie sales are a little different. We actually have the cookies and the girls take them around when selling, so they can be purchased right on the spot. This is great for many reasons, but not for my wallet. My kids have had to learn that it is not a “free for all.” It is also testing my willpower!
Speaking of willpower…this little creation will make yours disappear!
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup crushed Girl Scout Shortbread Cookies (1 sleeve)
- 1 package (12 ounces) Chocolate Chips
- 1 package (11 ounces) Butterscotch Chips
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup chopped Pecans
- 1 cup shredded Coconut
- 1 cup crushed Girl Scout Caramel Delights Cookies (8 or 9 cookies)
- Chocolate Syrup-enough to drizzle over the top
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan in the oven.
- When the butter is melted, sprinkle with the crushed Shortbread cookies.
- Lightly press into the bottom of the pan with a fork so they are pretty well coated with butter.
- Layer the rest of the ingredients in the following order: the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, oatmeal, sweetened condensed milk, pecans, shredded coconut, and crushed Caramel Delights.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares.
- These are really rich!
Linked to the following great parties:
White Lights on Wednesday Wednesday Whatsits
Miz Helen’s Country Cottage Full Plate Thursday
Simple Living and Eating Foodie Friday
Sassy Little Lady Show and Tell Saturday
Six Sisters’ Stuff Strut Your Stuff Saturday Link Party
Everyday Mom’s Meals Church Supper
Addicted to Recipes Scrumptious Sunday
Jam Hands Recipe Sharing Monday
Inside BruCrew Life Trick or Treat Tuesday
Love Bakes Cook Cakes All My Bloggy Friends
Feeding Big In and Out of the Kitchen
Real Housewives of Riverton Round Up
Chef In Training Tuesday Talent Show [related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="6" format="thumbnails" image_size="medium"]