As I’m sure you can tell, we love a good dip around here. Here’s another dip for your next game day tailgate or holiday get-together. I combined parts of some of my favorites and think it turned out delicious!
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup mayonnaise (can use light)
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons jalapeno pepper, minced (optional, leave out if you don't want too much "heat")
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Frank's Hot Sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ¾ teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded pepper-jack cheese
- Combine softened cream cheese with the mayo and milk.
- Mix in the shredded chicken, red pepper, jalapeno pepper (if using), lemon juice, Frank's hot sauce, garlic powder, salt & pepper.
- Mix well and then add in shredded pepper-jack cheese.
- Place in a pyrex and bake in a 350 degree oven for about 30 - 35 minutes until hot and bubbly.