This is one of my favorite salads during the holiday season. The cranberries just make it so festive! Feel free to use light mayo and sour cream — it is just as delicious.
- ½ to ¾ cup mayo
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- ½ cup celery, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a small bowl mix ½ cup mayo, sour cream, lemon juice, soy sauce, curry powder, kosher salt, and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, celery, green onions, dried Cranberries, and toasted pecans.
- Gently mix in the mayo mixture.
- Add the remaining ¼ cup of mayo if the salad is not as creamy as desired.
Linked to the following parties:
Mandy’s Recipe Box Totally Tasty Tuesdays
Chocolate, Chocolate and More Chocolate Thursday’s Treasures
Real Housemoms Fabulous Fridays!
Six Sisters’ Stuff Strut Your Stuff
Everyday Mom’s Meals Church Supper