Since the Super Bowl is right around the corner, we have a couple of appetizer recipes to share with you this week. I am usually just interested in the food and the commercials and really don’t care about the game. I’ve found you can never go wrong with a big batch of meatballs at your Super Bowl party.
Here are some of our other yummy meatballs you might check out for your get together:
- 1 recipe of basic meatballs, find our recipe here
- 3 cups BBQ sauce
- 1 jar (18 ounces) Cherry Preserves
- 3 Chipotle peppers diced
- 1 tablespoon liquid from the can of Chipotle peppers (or 1½ teaspoons powder)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix all the ingredients for the BBQ sauce in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
- Add the meatballs and heat through.
Linked to these great parties:
Buns in My Oven What’s Cookin’ Wednesday