When I was little, it was a really big deal to get to go out to dinner. I loved when we would go to that famous seafood restaurant, I’m sure you know the one I’m talking about. I lived for the Cheesy Biscuits that they always serve with their meals. When Dan and I were newlyweds, we were at a friend’s house for dinner, and she served these biscuits. I thought I’d died and gone to heaven. They are so ridiculously easy to make. Enjoy them with just about anything!
- 2 cups Bisquick
- ⅔ cup milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together the Bisquick, milk and cheddar cheese until a soft dough forms, about 30 seconds. Drop by spoonfuls on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, or lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until beginning to brown.
- While the biscuits are baking, melt the butter in a small bowl and add the garlic power and kosher salt.
- After removing the biscuits from the oven, use a pastry brush to coat the warm biscuits with the garlic butter mixture.
- Sometime I use my ice cream scoop to make the biscuits bigger (pictured) if we are having them with a big pot of soup.
- You might need to cook them a couple more minutes.
Linked to the following great parties:
Everyday Mom’s Meals Church Supper [related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="6" format="thumbnails" image_size="medium"]
Kari Lindsay says
Those cheesy biscuits are my favorite thing about that restaurant! Yum.
Kim and Julie (Sunflower Supper Club) says
Me too Kari! When I was a kid I thought it was the best restaurant ever!
Carolina HeartStrings says
Those look so yummy. I love biscuits and add cheese – to die for!