I’ve told you before that I have a slight obsession with spicy Buffalo Chicken. My hot sauce of choice is Frank’s. For me, it’s the best. I’m not being paid to say that, it is purely my opinion. If you’re watching your carbs this chicken is delicious on its own. Chop it up and it makes a great addition to a salad. One of my daughters is not a fan of super spicy food so I just don’t dip hers in the buffalo sauce. This sandwich is so ridiculously easy and so good!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, remove tenderloin and pound to about ½" thick
- Chili Powder
- Sweet Paprika
- Garlic, granulated
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup Frank's Hot Sauce
- Buns, toasted
- Red Onion
- Blue Cheese or cheese of your choice
- Season the chicken breasts liberally with the chili powder, paprika, garlic, kosher salt and pepper on both sides. Drizzle with olive oil and use a basting brush to coat the breasts.
- Grill about 6-8 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking melt the butter in a medium sized bowl. Whisk in the hot sauce to combine.
- After removing the chicken from the grill dip in the hot sauce mixture and coat both sides.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes.
- Assemble your sandwich with the desired toppings. I like to drizzle extra sauce on mine!
- I like to cut my chicken breast in half so they fit my bun better. We usually get buns from the bakery section of the store and sometimes the breasts are too large.
- I like to keep my olive oil in a squeeze bottle so I can control it a little better when I drizzle it on the chicken.
Linked to the following parties:
Our very own Weekend Potluck
Buns In My Oven What’s Cookin’ Wednesday[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="6" format="thumbnails" image_size="medium"]