An oldie, but oh so yummy!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Author: Sunflower Supper Club
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chicken (or equal amount cooked chicken)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing
- ¾ cup Frank's hot sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix chicken, cream cheese, dressing, hot sauce and 1 cup of the cheddar cheese. Mix well.
- Place in a casserole dish and top with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with chips, Fritos, and celery sticks.
[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="6" format="thumbnails" image_size="medium"]
Share Your Thoughts