I am going to come clean. I have a new addiction…to Feta Cheese. It is quickly becoming like Frank’s Hot Sauce and Chipotle Chiles for me. I know, you’re wondering where I’ve been? I’ve told you before I kinda live under a rock. Anyway, I just love it! It is tangy and delicious. This dip combines the Feta Cheese with avocados and homegrown tomatoes, more of my favorite things. I love to pile some of this on a bed of lettuce for lunch. It is the perfect summertime dip/salad.
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- ⅓ cup red onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh Oregano, minced
- 2 large Avocados, chopped
- ½ cup crumbled Feta Cheese
- In a medium bowl, mix the tomato, red bell pepper and red onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, White Balsamic Vinegar, Red Wine Vinegar, garlic and fresh Oregano.
- Pour over the tomato mixture. Gently mix in the chopped Avocados and Feta Cheese.
- Serve with corn chips, pita chips, flatbread or just grab a spoon!
- Cook's Note: If you don't have White Balsamic Vinegar feel free to use dark. The dip will still be delicious, it is just not as pretty!
I’ve linked this to the following parties:
Walking on Sunshine and the Foodies Friends Friday
Amee’s Savory Dish Fit and Fabulous Fridays
Six Sisters’ Stuff Strut Your Stuff Saturday
Recipes For My Boys Thursdays Treasures
Every Day Mom’s Meals Church Supper
Gooseberry Patch Recipe Roundup Recipes to Beat the Heat
Addicted to Recipes Scrumptious Sunday Link Party